Friday, June 5, 2009

26 Weeks

Well, I guess I'm really 27 weeks now but I'm doing a photo once a week. Below is a photo of me at 26 weeks. As you can tell, Troy is growing! My doctor's appointment this past week went off without a hitch, my glucose and iron levels are normal. Thank the Lord! Work and life have been very busy here lately. I got some sewing done last week but nothing this week. I think I've made up for a few weeks by all that I made the weeks prior to this one and next week. Studying for another test next week so I won't be sewing until the week after next.



We went to Niceville to spend some time with Brian's parents, his brother and family. We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for a great time. Below is Troy's newest gift. Thanks Memama and Grandy!!! The lamp on the table came from them, also. Doesn't it match perfectly? I'm sure Troy will be so grateful one day :o) Ha!




2 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Lookin' great, Momma!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Love the stroller and the room! everything is looking great- including you!!