Friday, February 18, 2011

Whoa Momma!!!

38 1/2 weeks and I’m HUGE – well, my stomach is huge……and heavy. I’m still feeling really good and I want Justin to come when he’s supposed to come, no sooner, no later. I will admit that I hope he doesn’t come as long as 2 weeks past the due date (which is in 6 days by the way). Yes, these are awkward photos but Brian said I really needed to keep up with how large I am this time. No swelling, no signs of him coming early either.

38 one half week profile photo

I have to say I’m surprised no one has asked if I’m having twins….yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From behind you probably don't even look pregnant. You don't look like you've gained weight except the obvious tummy. I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear about Justin's arrival!

The Parrish's said...

The headline is very appropriate:) haha. You look great though!