Sunday, March 27, 2011

Justin at One Month

Justin One MonthThe last month has flown by. I have to admit it seems as though the time has been consumed by doctors appointments and driving. He’s totally worth it all, though. This precious child is just that – precious – and special.

So Justin weighed 8 pounds and 10 ounces as of yesterday. He is finally starting to gain some weight. His one month appointment is next week so I’ll update that later.

He is totally rolling over! It’s the craziest thing to me. But, this past week, I randomly remembered I’m supposed to put him on his stomach for “tummy time” – I mean, how did I forget that, right?

So I put him on his stomach and he pushes up on his hands, then rolls one arm underneath him and pushes over with the other. He ends up on his side so he takes his other arm and swings it around and ends up on his back. I put him back on his stomach a half a dozen more times and wore him out (he fell asleep) after rolling over and over. He’s done it every day since so it’s official: he’s rolling over!

Justin is:

Holding his head up

Smiling every now and then

Sleeping at night sometimes 6 hours, sometimes 4 or 5

Very mild-mannered

Cries only when he REALLY needs something

Eats every 2-3 hours, sometimes every 30 minutes! What?!?!

Seems to LOVE his Mama! Seriously.

Loves looking outside – whether it’s the view from the changing table or in the living room under his entertainment mat

Seems to have the tiniest – but cutest features.

Sleeps a LOT!

 In hat megan made Justin BW

Playing around with a flower pot. I need to work on this more!

Coming out of the pot Justin with bonnet Sepia with bonnet

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

beautiful little boy!